Wednesday

In GOD’s Eyes… You Are “Priceless”



 
Today's post is not one of my ordinary posts. This is more of a message for you... of hope and encouragement!

Life is what you make of it! As you go through life... you might try as best you can to follow your heart in terms of what moves you and what’s important to you. Somewhere down the line, though, you’ve probably ended up feeling like a failure… and that everything – instead of turning to gold – turned to mud. But, be encouraged… because it gets better. I can relate to how you feel. Seriously! In most cases, I’ve been there. And….. 


 ·       I know what it feels like to be afraid… and insecure.

·         I know what it feels like to be lonely… with no one to talk to take away the blues.

·         I know what it’s like to feel defeated… even though I gave it all I could give.

·         I know what it is to have sleepless nights… wondering what the next day will bring.

·         I know what it feels like to be an outsider… and be laughed at by others.

·         I know what it’s like to feel inferior… and watch the “In” crowd “Live the highlife.”

·         I know what it’s like to be sick… and wonder if I’ll ever get well again.”

·         I know what it feels like to cry… with no one around to wipe away my tears.

·         I know what it feels like to talk… and have no one to listen.

But, what I’ve learned about life is this one major thing… [Who or what I am depends totally on how I see myself]. After understanding this, I changed my mind-set… and suddenly my whole world changed. And now, I know what it feels like to love and depend on GOD… and feel loved in return.

Figuratively, it's the loneliest feeling in the world, to find yourself standing up when everyone else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say, “Oh, that’s just such and such… they don’t matter.” I know what it feels like. I also know what it feels like to walk down a street, and hear doors locking because someone has looked at me and thought I fit the description of some criminal they read about in the news. Hmmm… what an empty feeling. But, that’s life. It’s not fair… and there are many things about life that’s not so fair. But, keep trusting GOD – in spite of. 

Some days, you’ve probably found it hard to be patient… with GOD. Especially when you’ve been bringing your concerns to the Lord again and again, with no immediate results… you grow weary and get tired of waiting. It soon begins to feel like your prayers are falling on deaf ears. But, be encouraged. GOD is with you.

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless. Yet, no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value in God's eyes. To Him, dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still PRICELESS…

In God’s eyes, it doesn’t matter whether we are an achiever or not, whether we are rich or poor, gorgeous or plain looking. We may feel like nobody by the world’s standard, but in all truth… we are the “Apple of God’s eyes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment